‘Generation Next’ is a competition for third-level students aimed at introducing entrepreneurship to young people.
For the 2011 competition, students were invited to submit ideas on how to introduce entrepreneurship as a subject in primary-school classrooms.
- Viagra Dosage Levels
- Viagra Dosage Amount
- Viagra Brand BuyPills Levitra brand canada
- buy usa Levitra drugs
- Price Canada Tablets online Viagra
- Sildenafil Citrate over the counter
- Pills cialis online canada
- Sale Tadalafil without prescription
- price comparison Viagra brand
- Sildenafil Citrate Dosage
About the Competition
The ‘Generation Next’ competition was developed by the South-East Regional Authority (SERA) as part of its involvement in the YES (Youth Entrepreneurship Strategies) Project, which is part funded by the European Union’s INTERREG IVC programme.
The YES Project involves eight different EU member states, including Ireland. Its aim is to find better ways of integrating entrepreneurship education into mainstream education systems. In Ireland, SERA is working with the nationwide network of County and City Enterprise Boards (CEBs) on the Project’s implementation.